Saturday, January 5, 2013

Having fun making reversible aprons

 I have been making some reversible aprons. All of these aprons are fully reversible, with contrasting fabrics on both sides. They were fun to make. Sometimes its fun to make something different for a change of pace. I made the western one for my 24 year old daughter Cassandra who loves horses and has five horses that she rides.
 This is a full apron I made using a pretty red, black and white floral  fabric. I used a black and white print for the contrast. The picture below is the reverse side. It even has a pocket too. The pockets don't show up too well in my pictures. The pockets have a cuff fabric in a contrast color.
 The apron below I made in a fun chicken fabric. The reverse side is red with chicken fabric for the contrast.

 The apron below is made with some bird fabric from my stash that I never found the right quilt to use it in. I think it looks great in the apron.
 This is the reverse side of the apron below. Sorry the picture ended up sideways. What apron is your favorite? I love hear hear feedback if you'd like to comment. Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment