Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another mini top finished

 I finished this quilt top today. It still needs to be quilted and binded. I hope to complete it and my fall mini wall hanging top by Thanksgiving weekend. See previous posts for picture.
 I have been rereading the Elm Creek Quilts novels by Jennifer Chiaverini. They are wonderful books! I still have to buy her latest book that was just released. The Runaway Quilt is one of my favorites in the series.
 Here is a picture of some of my "critters". They are Nigerian Dwarf and Pygmy goats. They make great pets and are fun to watch in their pasture. There was a little snow on the ground here in Minnesota yesterday but it melted today. The temperature was in the 40's. Some of the lakes here are getting ice on them burr... Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment