Thursday, November 1, 2012

finished wall-hanging top

It was nice to have the day off work today to finish my little quilt top. I think I may hand quilt it. I am not sure yet. Or should I machine quilt it? Any ideas? I need to finish it soon though or winter will be here lol. I bought this quilt pattern at the Indian Summer Quilt show in Fargo this year. It is a pattern by Buttermilk Basin called By Thy Hands September. It was my first time using a wool applique method. It was fun. Now to get it quilted.... I always procrastinate with the finishing of my quilts. I hope to post a finished pic in the next week or so. I work at the hospital the next 4 days so I will not have another day off for sewing until next week after today sigh...
This is my new blog. Thanks for looking! Have a great day! Lisa

1 comment: