Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall wall hanging Completed

 Here are a couple pictures of my completed fall wall hanging. I completed it and hung it about a week ago. Its still officially fall at least. I ended up doing just a little machine quilting on it. My snowman wall hanging is almost ready. I just have to machine quilt it and sew on the binding. The crow quilt hanger I picked up at the Minneapolis Sewing/Quilting convention this year from a vender, thought it was cute. I haven't had much free time to quilt lately. I have been busy at work. I did have Thanksgiving off through the weekend which was very nice. We got a little snow Thanksgiving evening and it has stayed. The temperatures have been cold here in Central MN. Hope to post more pics soon. Have a great day! Lisa


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that crow hanger is wonderful! And the pumpkin and crow piece hanging on it. I have a friend who is a crow lover. Something she would like.

    ReplyDelete