Follow by Email

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Celtic Solstice part 3 link up and bunny oven mit

 Here are my first few pinwheels for this clue. I love how the reds and oranges look together. I decided to not make my pinwheels a scrappy mix, just 2 colors and fabrics per pinwheel. Below are some of my half square triangles. I still have more to make with different fabrics, my 4th grandson was born yesterday so I was at the hospital for over 24 hours with my daughter. I will finish this clue tomorrow. I am linking up for the Celtic Solstice Mystery on Bonnie Hunter's blog at
 Below are my stacks of completed chevrons from part 2.
 Below are my units completed from part 1.
 These are oven mits below. The one on the left I found at a garage sale, it is vintage. The one on the right I made using pink and blue fabrics. It was fun, I made myself a pattern and plan on making more using different fabrics. I used buttons for the eyes and nose and embroidered on the whiskers. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new grandson!

    Your mystery units are looking good, and I love the oven mitt.