Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Celtic Solstice part 5 progress

 This is the lovely unit that Bonnie Hunter had us sew this week for her Celtic Solstice Mystery quilt. I am going to link up with her this week again at Celtic Solstice Mystery by Bonnie Hunter Check out the link to see everyone else's progress. I used the Easy Angle Ruler that Bonnie recommended and it was great. My units measured 3 1/2 inches when done. I love the scrappy units they make me happy! I love scrappy quilts and Bonnie's are amazing.
 Here are all 100 of my pieces cut out and awaiting to be sewn. They all wanted to be sewn first but I made them behave and wait in lines like good little units should.
 Here are some of my completed units content and smiling on my ironing board waiting to be in Bonnie's mystery quilt. I told them what an honor it is to be in one of her quilts and they were pleased.
 These are my last 34 units waiting to be sewn together.
Here is some blocks that I played with. I love all the units in this Mystery and can't wait to see how they will all go together! Happy New Year everyone! A special thank you to Bonnie for this amazing mystery!

3 comments:

  1. What well-behaved pieces you have! They look very smart all lined up.

    Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color scheme. Your units are so much better behaved than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Paula from Colorado, I have been blogging for a while now, and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had endometriosis and herpes virus for 18 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms I had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage, and it was a serious issue. Furthermore, I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and gave her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua, and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this December, and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes, Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back,  If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or order herbs from his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete