Thursday, December 26, 2013

Celtic Solstice Part 4 completed, grandson and a quilt


I am linking up for part 4 Celtic Solstice Mystery this week. Follow this link to see everyone's progress on Bonnie's blog.
Bonnie Hunter Celtic Solstice Link UP
Last Friday's unit was 4 patches. I love 4 patches. I have all my steps completed so far. I am doing the smaller quilt. I love all the clues so far and am excited to see what the finish will look like. For this step I used oranges and blacks.


 Some of my 4 patches laid out on the floor. I love the colors together.
 I got to babysit my 8 day old grandson today while his parents went shopping. He is adorable. I was going to show him how to make 4 patches but he fell asleep lol.

 Here is a quilt I made for my one year old niece for Christmas. I put it on my guest bed for the picture. I never made her a baby quilt so I decided to make her a big girl quilt. I will give it to her next week when I see her, I want to make her a dolly quilt to match tomorrow maybe. The next clue comes out tomorrow, I can't wait. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable grandson!

    I like your orange and black 4-patches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love orange and black together - what a great idea! And did you make the doll quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fabrics! And congratulations on your new grandson!! You'll be teaching him to quilt in no time :)

    ReplyDelete